The Benefits of investing in Cape Coral Foreclosure Homes- By: Fiona Livnat
Suppose you are an investor on a modest budget, Cape Coral Foreclosure homes offer you a great deal for your money. Cape Coral Foreclosure homes are available at steep discounts, so they are a very attractive investment option.
Advantages of purchasing Cape Coral Foreclosure Homes
There are many benefits of investing in the vibrant city Cape Coral and some of them are as follows:
- Cape Coral was founded in 1957 as a satellite city to Fort Myers, Florida, is master planned community, preplanned and constructed as a so called “Water front wonderland”. Thus it has very attractive water front properties.
- High Foreclosure rate: As of April 2009, the city is ranked number 3 out of 25 for highest foreclosure rates in the US. Foreclosures adjusted property values to rates unseen in the city since many years.
- Natural wonders: The canal system of Cape Coral that is 400 mile long provides access for residents to the Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf of Mexico connects people to smaller islands, sport fishing grounds and rookeries.
- Culture: Cultural infrastructure includes the Historical Museum, Cape Coral Art League, Art Studio and the Cultural Park theatre.
- There are many parks and natural reserves that allow watching of local wild life. At Four Mile Cove Ecological preserve there are attractive nature trails.
- There are many city events. The city celebrates a yearly Independence Day Fire works Festival called as Red, White and Boom. The German American club organizes an Oktoberfest modeled on the event in Germany and draws 30,000 visitors. Also, the Cape Coral Festival of Arts draws 100,000 visitors every year in the second week of January.
- Home Buyer’s incentive: The state of Florida offers first time buyers of homes a series of financial incentives like tax credit abatement, low interest loans and discounted down payments.
- Rising real estate value: Most of the properties in this city have waterfront location. Cape Coral Foreclosures Homes are mostly in residential communities with fast appreciating real estate values. Thus the whole deal of investing in Cape Coral Foreclosure Homes is a profitable venture.
- Attractive community: The city is one of the best planned areas in the US. It is an ideal location for families because of good educational facilities, sound school and college system, zero crime rates, diverse recreational opportunities and varied flora and fauna.
- Good communication system: Telecom companies have established fiber optic cables throughout the Cape. Cape Coral has Broadband capacity several times bigger than most other larger Florida cities.
Thus making an investment in Cape Coral Foreclosure Homes is an ideal way to get a piece of attractive property in this fast growing beautiful city.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
Fiona Livnat is an author with expertise in real estate foreclosures. She has over ten years of experience in writing about Cape Coral Foreclosure Homes. Her commitment to help people is reflected in her writing. For more details please visit http://www.foreclosureconnections.com/list/FL/Lee/Cape%20Coral.html.