The rules for submitting your articles to RealEstateProArticles.com are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to RealEstateProArticles.com, you grant us the right to publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to RealEstateProArticles.com, you grant others the right to publish your articles - Other RealEstateProArticles.com users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- The articles that you submit must be real estate related - Any article that you submit to RealEstateProArticles.com that will not be related to real estate will be declined and deleted.
- Links & HTML policy -
- Links or any HTML is NOT allowed in the title or the article summary.
- HTML for decorating (bold, italic etc) is allowed in the article body.
- Up to 5 links are allowed in article body plus resource box.
- Links are not allowed in the first 3 paragraphs of the article.
- Links must be relevant to the submitted article.
- Mirroring links are not allowed - links that point to the exact same content somewhere else on the web are not allowed.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to RealEstateProArticles.com should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own website which contains the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to RealEstateProArticles.com does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from RealEstateProArticles.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory - We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Phone numbers are not allowed
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
- Author Photos - Should ONLY contain a photo of the author.
- Author Name - Should ONLY contain the name that represent the author. It means that business names, keywords, website names etc' are not allowed and will cause the deletion of the author account.
- Article length - Submitted articles should have at least 400 words.
- Article Title - Article title MUST match the article content.
- Author Resource - Author resource section must be relevant to the article. It should not exceed one paragraph.
- Forced keywords are not allowed - Forcing keywords and key phrases in the article when they are not flowing naturally in the sentence will cause the decline of the article.
- Short Term Effect News - News articles that have a short term relevancy will not be accepted.
- Articles under different Name - Articles found under different names on the web will be deleted immediately.